littleFoot littleFoot

Wonderfull entertainment.

Adam, you are the best animator at Newgrounds for sure, I really like your characters, the one is the fast Bully, the other one the helpless little chicken, the other the pretty much strong hairy bigfoot and its even bigger mother bigfoot, its just truely wonderfull, the changing of Day and night, the Forests and waters and not to forget all the excellent little details.

I still can't believe you could make all this fine little flashes whit only Photoshop and/or Flash, its just so wonderfull, I must imagine how hard this work would cost.

I would almost believe this would be from Disney or some other uber-Big company that made Cartoons, its also pretty funny, how that Bully chased that little Bear-thing and could hold up by just walking, again we should speak about the Details, the shadow that falled after the little bear is truely well-found, and this movie is plenty full well-found details, like the Sun that glitched through the Eyes of the Bigfootthingy, its just so.. magical, I would pay money for this for in the cinema or for the Dvd of it (Or so HELP ME GOD).

Please, entertain us whit plenty of this stuff, because its making me crazy.

Why Not to Snipe Why Not to Snipe

Pretty nice.

Nice flash for your first try, practise is the key, you will make Smooth, very smooth frames and Graphics.

Good luck in the future.

(old vers)Dead Rain 2 (old vers)Dead Rain 2

Great gore Flick.

One of the best Zombie flick movies I saw in a While, better then your NG Horror show thingy where that Girl got mutilated and got raped, Good feeding Scene, and I saw a Photo out Cannibal Holocoast or Cannibal Ferox in the Intro, where that man eats a Leg, Very nice job.

In His Memory... In His Memory...

I feel for you.

I lost My mom and my Brother of matters in drugs, But you're friend was to young.

May he rest in peace, god will forgive his deeds.

RIP 1991 - 2005.

Tribute to GodfatherClock Tribute to GodfatherClock

Nice and all.

A pretty tribute, which melee fighting is main-course in this movie.

I like you're style to, I don't see very much Melee fighting.. Well.. Almost none of them are good then.

2/5

Blood-Fury responds:

^_^ thanks.

Megaman vs Snakeman Megaman vs Snakeman

Woahh!

One of the better Megaman shorts. Seriously! Good job!

I would like to see more Of this!

4/5

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Pure brilliant!

Not to mention how good the whole thing goes! The screens and Loading files just great! Voices are great! And you're choice scenes to!

4/5

Evangelion - Hominis Irae Evangelion - Hominis Irae

Best NGE Trailer!

I'm a big fan of Neon Genenis Evangelion! Best tribute ever! And nice trailer too.

Cant wait!

Warbler Warbler

Pretty nice.

Good choice of Music, When the Bird ( Which was very nice drawn ) Tjirped on the Moby song, It gave me that free nature feeling ( Im no goddamn treehugger ). Chuckled when I saw the bird Damaging the Train badly.

Keep up the good word!

3/5

Goat-King responds:

Thnaks man. I didn't really go for realizim so it worked out in the end.

Eye seen it all! Eye seen it all!

Good enough.

PRetty weird about the fact that the eye changed from animal to animal, Good choice of music to, graphics of the Bird whale and Bird ( Especcialy the Birds legs ) could be better.

I voted 3 On it so keep up the good work.