littleFoot littleFoot

Wonderfull entertainment.

Adam, you are the best animator at Newgrounds for sure, I really like your characters, the one is the fast Bully, the other one the helpless little chicken, the other the pretty much strong hairy bigfoot and its even bigger mother bigfoot, its just truely wonderfull, the changing of Day and night, the Forests and waters and not to forget all the excellent little details.

I still can't believe you could make all this fine little flashes whit only Photoshop and/or Flash, its just so wonderfull, I must imagine how hard this work would cost.

I would almost believe this would be from Disney or some other uber-Big company that made Cartoons, its also pretty funny, how that Bully chased that little Bear-thing and could hold up by just walking, again we should speak about the Details, the shadow that falled after the little bear is truely well-found, and this movie is plenty full well-found details, like the Sun that glitched through the Eyes of the Bigfootthingy, its just so.. magical, I would pay money for this for in the cinema or for the Dvd of it (Or so HELP ME GOD).

Please, entertain us whit plenty of this stuff, because its making me crazy.

Why Not to Snipe Why Not to Snipe

Pretty nice.

Nice flash for your first try, practise is the key, you will make Smooth, very smooth frames and Graphics.

Good luck in the future.

(old vers)Dead Rain 2 (old vers)Dead Rain 2

Great gore Flick.

One of the best Zombie flick movies I saw in a While, better then your NG Horror show thingy where that Girl got mutilated and got raped, Good feeding Scene, and I saw a Photo out Cannibal Holocoast or Cannibal Ferox in the Intro, where that man eats a Leg, Very nice job.

NG Sketchbook Tour 06 NG Sketchbook Tour 06

Those drawings kicked ass.

Sqeezy rocked, as ussual. So did the others, send me out some of those grocerybags next year.

(I have no speakers currently, so I'm not able to rate for sound.)

Play Those Drums Play Those Drums

Fine job!

Good choice of Drums, Could be more Realistic.

Surely you will manage up to be better at these kind of Auto-drums.

Beat up Backstreet Boys! Beat up Backstreet Boys!

Good while it last Tom!

Reminds me of the Old newgrounds, whit the ''Cake'' Secret noises was fun.

RESPONDKTHX.

Moving to Memphis Moving to Memphis

little somthing from NOFX!!

this song is written by NOFX brainliss shitmonky

staticslave responds:

at least i can spell brainless and monkey...it wasn't written by nofx, you're fucking retarded